Monday, February 14, 2011

I spy....

 I spy with my little eye...








someone you trust..






greatest parents ever, I couldn't imagine anyone more perfect to represent what love is







someone to make you laugh..





someone to be help raise your babies..







someone that makes you excited..






someone who surprises you..






someone who gives you butterflies..





 your best friend..







someone who cherishes you..





someone to lead you..







someone supportive...













Matthew 19:6 
"So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” 

I am truly bless to have such wonderful examples of Proverbs 31 women and Ephesians 5:25 men in my life.

Thank you all for modeling for With Charm & Grace!


P.S. Valentines Day, is stupid.

1 comment: