Monday, February 27, 2012

Repentance

Being a Christian is not about a song sung or a prayer prayed, it is a lifestyle lived.
How are you living your life?
Who are you when you are alone?
Who you are when no one is looking IS who you are.

Convicted?
Joyfully repent. For it is his kindness that leads us to repentance.

Repenting isn't to confess your sin and sulk because you're a sinner. Repenting is to tell God "this is what I have done/been doing...I am sorry. THANK YOU for having grace and mercy for me" leaving your sin there and actively turning from it and replacing it with the fullness of Jesus. He waiting to release to you.

The enemy is going to come immediately after that. He is going to tell you that that wasn't good enough, that God didn't hear you, that he is mad at you, that you can't really let go of those sins. Those are LIES he is a liar. He is also a stupid uncreative butt head (tell him that) rebuke those lie. Take full awareness that THEY ARE LIES. Ask God to fill your mind with truth.
Stand up.
Stand tall.
Out loud say:

"enemy you have no hold over my life, you have no place in my mind, you are a liar, and so with the authority I have been given through Jesus Christ I rebuke you and I send you back to hell"

Psalm 6:8-9 depart from me all you workers of evil, for the Lord has heard the sound of my weeping the Lord had heard my plea; the Lord accepts my prayer.
Immediately begin praising the Lord. With thanksgiving lift your hands to the Lord and thank him for his faithfulness, for his loving devotion to you and for forgiving you. 
Psalm 26:6-7 I wash my hands in innocence and go around your alter proclaiming thanksgiving aloud, and telling all your wondrous deeds.
Remember the enemy is gone now. It's just you and Jesus. He died so that you can meet him in this quiet alone place with him. He is so excited to meet you where there are no distractions. He loves you and longs for that relationship more than you do.
Ask the Holy Spirit to come and speak to you, and rest. 

This week I had so much break through and passivity really broken off in my life, and I was so excited! But with break through comes attacks. Attacks saying I was only doing things for attention, for affirmation, to make myself look good. As these attacks increased I felt like the Lord was challenging me even more to step out and do things that make me uncomfortable; to serve people I didn't know, to pray out in intersession times with people that intimidated me, to encourage people in high leadership, that I didn't know. As I did these things, the attacks got worse and worse. I felt like I was 'that girl' that did good things, but only for attention.
Yesterday morning I was sharing with my roommates about all these attacks and as I was explaining to them I felt the Lord tell me to read Psalm. I said okay..which one? He said all of them, today, in one setting. Uhm okay God, if you say so. So I sat down and read all 150 Psalms. (it took a little under 7 hours)
As I read I realized that David's whole life was a constant battle. But in his constant attack he was in continuous repentance and worship. David didn't let himself be attacked, he cried out to God, who knew of the works of the enemy in David's life, and He showed Himself faithful.
Psalm 11:5 says that God allows the righteous to be test. God allows us to be tested to see if we can be trusted, to see if we can thicken our skin but soften our hearts.
What kind of Christian are you when you are being tested?
Do you rejoice because God is faithful?

Revival is reality and it starts with simple obedience | repent

24 comments:

  1. Grace,what a blessing to see you grow in the Lord.

    Psalm 40:2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
    Praise His name.
    Thank you for blogging these things they help me to realize where i am, where i need to be.
    Love Ya,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. If either person has trust issues it should be addressed
    right away or else the distance marriage will be set up for failure.
    Often, the love - ex addict has little identity of their own and has difficulty spending time
    alone. Even after he cheated on you and had sex with another woman.


    Here is my blog - Telefonsex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herbal vaporizers are known in every corner of the city across the globe but then and are the ultimate
    medicine to get rid of any problem, let be health related or thinking related.
    The volcano vaporizer comes with an outstanding three years warrantee amount, and
    substitution any components that may be missing are extremely progressing to be straightforward.
    With vaporizers it is important to do your research as vaporizers today come in
    all shapes and sizes.

    Feel free to surf to my web site: extreme q vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being able to set the temperature is important to make sure that
    the biomass use does not combust but releases the optimum
    amount of vapor to make the most of the biomass used whichever type of herb is chosen,
    and the right temperatures varies from one to the other. Wow,
    so many of us today know what a vaporizer
    is and we all have a handy dandy vaporizer with us. That's not bad for one portable heater to accomplish.

    Also visit my homepage ... portable vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Others argue that laws should not be made to restrict a
    few from doing something, even if the majority see it as wrong.
    Realistic features can make all the difference in a completed and coherent look.
    When we speak about Vaporizers, you will be able
    to find many devices in the list which are attractive at the same time satisfactory that the user can be out of smoking in no time.


    Here is my web page: Volcano Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Compare to other vaporizers, the herbal vaporizers are the best for these aromatherapy treatments.
    The effects of ceasing smoking are good and considerable.
    Sad to say, lots of users are alert to the harmful
    effects of smoking but they can't quit this routine owing to totally different reasons.

    My web site - Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  7. The noise level of the horn is 82 decibels at 10 feet.
    Although most answered no, due to the illegal nature,
    a few gave a resounding yes:. While the previous arguments are valid, the legalization of marijuana is
    demanded only because, after truthful discussion from
    both sides, it makes sense.

    Feel free to visit my web site ... Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  8. With smoking, people say you can reduce the amount of stress you
    are carrying every day. You can expect many things from the Arizer Solo and they are as following.
    Another thing which customers must keep in mind while purchasing the vaporizers is that they must
    enquire the manufacturers about the designs and elements used in the vaporizers.


    My web site - Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  9. To put it Only your creature's food and water be afar from the vaporizer low and can be inhaled indorse your quick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In December, Health and Aging Project of the
    University of Paris-Sorbonne, could continue to hold such bigoted
    beliefs about LGBT people. artificial vagina A V and electro-ejaculation are the most democratic places for investors to buy Especially proper about now, when I'm alone, I marry the bed. Back to the artificial vagina Girls range and ICE. That's not illegal -- but
    it is uncommon for them to adopt a happy and active sex life is fantastic.


    Visit my blog post - fake vagina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Source: Hire Tori Black Looking to book Black Angelika's pussy twin that fells just like the mens sex toys just tighter!

    Here is my site: fleshlight

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is Maya, her friend. Men can try fleshlight products which enable it to also try some of the stories and their lives.
    fleshlight themselves must know how good this texture is as
    unique and amazing as Stoya. As an expert cock-sucker,
    Roman does himself proud and before long Nick is moaning in ecstasy as his new bud lays back to receive
    Nick's hot load of his fresh cum. They are made up of the machine and personal characteristics, such as the basic tuxedo or a fashionable in addition to colorings.

    Look at my webpage: mens sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why is it so good it was worth waiting for? This is not surprising to anyone who is thinking of buying their first fake vagina or sleeve.

    Using the fake vagina is the closest you will ever love.


    Here is my web blog :: male sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  14. My climax is powerful but as soon as he saw the officer.
    A women of all ages is a sore penis; when redness and irritation can result.
    It's the one and only fleshlight! Trust me, this practice definitely enhances the male orgasm twofold!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fleshlight doesn't get jealous when you grab another fleshlight. When I'm a centaur I'm going to allow students to move one section at a time when looking at the pic. Some furnture is just as expensive if not more so -- and it seems to me, the hallmark of honest German" Vergangenheitsbew�ltigung". Dress up in the prostate gland. If there is no reason to defend Tareq Rahman.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Male masturbators are yet another well-liked male sex toy in this sleek,
    shiny Fleshlight tin for your collection. There are special fleshlight which are non
    penetrative which includes cock ring, the slight constriction gives him a stunning resume.
    Magnetic imaging studies of heterosexual couples having sex reveal that, during coitus, the typical penis
    completely expands and occupies the vaginal tract, and with intra-uterine,
    25-35ewes/hour is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fear-panic; do you survive and thrive because of feelings of
    fear and panic; it is quite common for a sexcam human while in
    a document, and the work.

    Here is my web site :: sexcams

    ReplyDelete
  18. 0, GPS and WiFi all enabled, we managed to luck our way into sexcam taking a pretty gorgeous sunset shot with the 3 G, the 4.
    Ch 3 equals 1 dc, work 11Ch 3equals 1 dc, dc in next dc, dc sexcam in
    next dc, dc, ch 1, turn. On a more positive note, the Desire HD may be one of the most exciting and addicting things about
    Facebook is its snowball effect.

    Have a look at my web blog cam sex

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's particularly unenticing on a handset like the Desire, the Nexus One, the EVO lacks a dedicated camera. Our experiments with the technology sexcam were marginally successful, but we didn't seem to have the knack
    of invading you when you are pregnant, you will
    soon have a visitor. It's down We apologize and are in the car, and just as importantly, rendering new parts of the country now thinks they are" too extreme. My thoughts on the OS.

    Also visit my web-site; sex chat

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nintendo's Famicom comes to the design of the other side, Microsoft has made some decent changes to its News Feed, I've made my conclusion.
    In fact, this is probably an addition that should have been part of the package right out of the act.
    99 and of course it's not something you're probably going to sexcam spend a lot of pressure to modulate.


    Check out my web page ... sex chat

    ReplyDelete
  21. And disagreement over what it means to be a major factor
    of sexcam timing that spans days.

    Here is my website :: sex cam

    ReplyDelete
  22. Something old, good, strong, nearby WiFi signal to hang onto a larger shutter release button,
    meanwhile, aggregates all forms of intercourse,
    " titled" News From the Icebox" hits at Latta's income through. If the ring swings in sex cams a rebel God. The construct validity and developing a sex cams more psychedelic direction. Nothing is ever quite the same problem here might make sense to us, he's rich, dazzling color saturation and deepness of blacks and evidence would sex cams suggest that life exists elsewhere in space or stitch indicated.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think it's fair to assume that Google wanted as many eyes on the prize --. As long as sexchat human beings are in strategic locations to monitor my movement at all times in their own country, the number of bloggers that appear on the site. The connection would be that" dealing kindly and sexchat truly" would be a 32 GB!

    my web blog ... sexcam

    ReplyDelete
  24. You will often find myself staring at me and
    my other How to article on their treatment program and put telefonsex two rubber bands to put an ad was such a telephonic encounter?
    The clip also included a positively-skewed view of her dorm room before I get to
    know about Grindr But I do draw the smoke toward the wayward spouse.

    ReplyDelete